Short Term Certificate Course
Preschool Association of India (PAI), is conducting few Short term courses for upgrading the skills of Teachers. The course is designed specifically for those who are looking for refinement in their specific area of interest. Also, for those who wish to learn new skills and wish to stay up-to-date with the recent happenings in Preschool Education.
The Course duration varies from 20 hrs to 80 hrs.
The Course structure is designed by the experienced team & members of PAI
Each Candidate can choose courses from the list below singly or can have multiple picks of not more than 4 at a time.
On successful completion of the course, which includes Theory & Practical Hours of study & submission of an assignment as well from the candidate, the candidate shall be awarded with a Certificate.
- Understanding Phonics
- Fun with Phonics
- Phonic Games for Children
- Fun with Maths
- Creativity and Maths
- Creative Art & Craft
- Understanding Multiple Intelligence
- Story Telling for Preschoolers– How & Why?
- Teaching Puppetry – The World of Puppets for Preschoolers
- Grammar through Games
- Art of Teaching Nursery Rhymes
- Art of Story Telling
- Teaching Spellings to Children through Games
- Understanding the Early childhood Behaviour
- Basics of Child Psychology
- Understanding the Emotions of Children
- Presentation skills for Teachers
- Personality Development
- Communication & Soft Skills for Teachers
- Thematic Lesson Plans
- Learning Disability – Understanding & Assessment
- How to handle Learning Disabled Child in a Classroom